Ingredients: Pork ribs; fish sauce, sugar, rice wine, soy sauce (dark and light), pepper – for marinating.
Cooking oil and smoking gun
Marinate the pork ribs with the marinating ingredients in a ziplock bag, making sure the flavouring thoroughly covers the ribs.
Leave in fridge for at least two hours. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Heat up a cast iron pan, add cooking oil then glaze all sides of the pork ribs.
Place into oven for 15 minutes. Take out from oven and let the ribs cool slightly and place in clean ziplock bag, seal to the extent where the tube from the smoking gun fits inside.
Start the smoking process until the entire bag becomes cloudy and filled with smoke, remove tube, seal the bag completely and leave for 30 minutes.
Take out the pork ribs again and place in oven for another 5 minutes to reheat them, then plate and serve.
- If you do not have a smoke machine, the smoking process can be done the conventional way, but make sure you use a old or worn out pot or wok.
- Cast iron pans make a better result, but frying the ribs using a normal frying pan works as well.
- 【GWZFOOD】鹹菜豬肚湯 輕輕鬆鬆洗豬肚有法
- 【GWZFOOD】王子一分鐘貼士 煲湯雞肉變身 涼拌雞絲粉皮
- 【GWZFOOD】薑蔥爆白鱔 少鹽低鈉去泥味
- 【GWZFOOD】一分鐘貼士 湯渣變身 Fusion Aglio Olio 蒜油意粉
- 【GWZFOOD】王子煮場 菜式昇華大計之特製豉油雞
- 【GWZFOOD】咖喱雞扒 即食咖喱醬並唔係咁簡單
- 【GWZFOOD】西洋風味馬友魚 保存魚油豐富DHA 健康又美味
- 【GWZFOOD】無麩質簡易食譜 香蒜青醬西冷牛扒長通粉
- 【GWZFOOD】泥鯭新食法 七味粉香煎深水泥鯭