Frozen pork knuckles, garlic, ginger, chilli, spring onions, rock sugar, rice wine, white vinegar, Shaoxin/huadiao wine, superior pickle sauce
Boil a pot of water, adding one medium sized piece of rock sugar, spring onions, ginger, rice wine and white vinegar, along with the porks knuckles and boil on high heat for 20 minutes.
Switch to low heat, cover and boil for 1.5 hours.
Now turn of the heat with the lid on and leave it for another 1 hour. Take out, and place in a bowl of ice water until completely cool.
Make dry and place knuckles in a pot. Add crushed garlic and ginger, and chilli (depending how spicy you like it) then pour in one bottle of superior pickle sauce and top up to cover the knuckles using Shaoxin/huadiao wine.
Leave in the fridge to marinate overnight. This can be kept for up to a few days and can be eaten cold any time
- Water must cover the knuckles in the initial cooking stage
- All knuckles must be defrosted completely before cooking
- Pressure pots can be used to save cooking time, but be careful of making the knuckles too soft
- Placing in ice water after cooking is essential, this makes the skin crunchy
- 【GWZFOOD】煙燻排骨 自家製 好簡單
- 【GWZFOOD】鹹菜豬肚湯 輕輕鬆鬆洗豬肚有法
- 【GWZFOOD】王子一分鐘貼士 煲湯雞肉變身 涼拌雞絲粉皮
- 【GWZFOOD】薑蔥爆白鱔 少鹽低鈉去泥味
- 【GWZFOOD】一分鐘貼士 湯渣變身 Fusion Aglio Olio 蒜油意粉
- 【GWZFOOD】王子煮場 菜式昇華大計之特製豉油雞
- 【GWZFOOD】咖喱雞扒 即食咖喱醬並唔係咁簡單
- 【GWZFOOD】西洋風味馬友魚 保存魚油豐富DHA 健康又美味
- 【GWZFOOD】無麩質簡易食譜 香蒜青醬西冷牛扒長通粉