Lean pork, chicken carcass, chicken feet, pig stomach, powder intestine, Chiu chow style preserved salty vegetable, Shanghai jinghua ham, mixed peppercorns, salt, vinegar, rice wine, spring onions, ginger slices, cornstarch, white vinegar
Blanch the chicken carcass, pork and chicken feet in boiling water adding rice wine, spring onion and ginger slices. Remove and rinse in tap water and set aside carcass together with pork and chicken feet on its own.
Clean the pig stomach inside out first using water, then with cornstarch, rice wine and salt, rinse again then finally soak in white vinegar for 15 minutes then rinse off again. The powder intestine the same but not need to soak in white vinegar.
Grind up the mixed peppercorns and cut up the Jinhua ham and salty vegetable into big block or slices.
In a big pot of cold water add the chicken carcass, lean porks and Jinhua ham and bring to boil. Boil 30 minutes on high heat then cover and switch to slow heat and simmer.
After 1.5 hours add in chicken feet. At 2.5 hours switch to high heat again and put in the pig stomach, powdered intestines and salty vegetable.
Boil for another 30 minutes with medium heat. Taste the flavour and make sure it’s to your liking.
Now take out the pork stomach and intestines, slice them up, and out then back in the soup. & Switch off the heat in serve in a bowl
- You may buy frozen or fresh pig stomachs, but note that fresh ones are more slimy and difficult to clean
- If you don’t like powdered intestines 豬粉腸 you don’t have to add them
- During the boiling process the oils from the pork and chicken carcass have to be removed from the soup
- Use all types of peppercorns to enhance the level of flavour. Including red, white, black and green. But DO NOT add Sichuan peppercorns
- 【GWZFOOD】王子一分鐘貼士 煲湯雞肉變身 涼拌雞絲粉皮
- 【GWZFOOD】薑蔥爆白鱔 少鹽低鈉去泥味
- 【GWZFOOD】一分鐘貼士 湯渣變身 Fusion Aglio Olio 蒜油意粉
- 【GWZFOOD】王子煮場 菜式昇華大計之特製豉油雞
- 【GWZFOOD】咖喱雞扒 即食咖喱醬並唔係咁簡單
- 【GWZFOOD】西洋風味馬友魚 保存魚油豐富DHA 健康又美味
- 【GWZFOOD】無麩質簡易食譜 香蒜青醬西冷牛扒長通粉
- 【GWZFOOD】泥鯭新食法 七味粉香煎深水泥鯭
- 【GWZFOOD】王子一分鐘貼士 – 5個步驟 零失敗 溏心蛋